InjectAbility Clinic desires to focus an all areas of health. We are happy to offer the Feminine Intimacy Shot. Designed to improve sexual health and known to assist in other feminine issues like incontinence, we are excited to offer hope to women who feel that there are no other options for their symptoms.
This treatment involves injecting intimate areas of the female anatomy with your own platelet rich plasma (PRP) extracted from one tube of your own blood. The Feminine Intimacy Shot is known to assist with the following female issues:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus – more frequent treatments required
- Lichen planus – more frequent treatments required
More than 40% of women suffer from sexual dysfunction and 1 in 4 women experience some sort of urinary incontinence. The Feminine Intimacy Shot is a natural, safe, and non-surgical treatment to help treat women experiencing urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, sexual dysfunction, and to enhance sexual health and wellness.
Benefits from this procedure include:
- Decreased or completely resolved pain, (known as dyspareunia), during intercourse
- Increased ability to have vaginal orgasms
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- A tighter vaginal canal (if felt to be too loose prior)
- A more elastic vaginal canal (if felt to be too tight prior, usually after menopause)
- Younger, smoother skin externally (particularly the labia)
- Decreased overactive bladder and/or urinary incontinence
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Improved vaginal lubrication
- Fast and virtually painless
- Little to no down time – you can enjoy sexual activity as early as the same day.
Whether you are looking to treat years of urinary incontinence, or simply want to enhance your sexual health, the Feminine Intimacy Shot could be an option for you! Considering the injection consists of PRP from your own body, this treatment is safe, quick, and effective. Results vary from woman to woman, but many patients report a difference in symptoms beginning anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks, with maximum affect at 4 months post treatment.
Call or email to have a complimentary consultation or book your appointment.